Thursday, August 19, 2010

thoughts

well, today is the seventh day of raw food for me. my original goal was to eat raw for the 6 or so days that my boyfriend was away. now he is back and i am cooking yummy food for him and am more tempted to eat some myself. i still hope to eat enough raw foor for it to make a difference. i want to keep reaping the benefits of a raw diet.

so far i've noticed these changes..


-more awake/more energy i feel less groggy in the morning and feel more active during the day. i'm not sure if this is helping my sleep apnea. (that would probably depend on if mine is obstructive like snoring, or has to due with brain functions)


-less pains, less back pain when i wake up and less achy knees. likely this is because my body is less acidic, less inflamation..etc

-less hungry, i don't seem to be getting as many cravings. i read some place that this is because i'm getting more nutrients that i need, so i'm not compelled to eat and eat and eat.

-weight loss, i really did lose about 3 pounds in 6 days. which i way better than i've done all year. i think it was mostly losing bloat and inflammation or something.

-sharing, a lot of the foods i eat can be given in little nibbles to my dear little hamster friend.

tonight i'm having a little tonyum soup. it is mostly egg, tofu, and rice noodles. i'll get some extra protein this way. and today was cold, so it's nice to have something warm to eat. not that i'm trying to justify this to myself or anything... (at least it's not a donut)


so, onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment