Thursday, August 26, 2010

I can't believe it!

when i got on the scale this morning, i almost thought that my number had edged up to the large printed 170, but that's because it was almost at the large 160! i had to wake up the boyfriend and tell him right away. "that's incredible, honey.

now i always weight less in the early morning, but i definitely have lost 8 pounds, and it hasn't even been two full weeks! and i haven't been eating completely raw; i have about one non-raw item a day.

i haven't been exercising anymore than normal either. i bike to work about 4 times a week. (30 minutes total a day) and then do some light exercises at home for 15 minutes, every other day, about. i'd been exercising this way for this whole year so far, and the scale never budged until i totally changed my food. and i wasn't eating to badly before either, eg., no junk food, fast food, and tried to limit my sweets. i ate mostly cooked veggies, tofu, rice, soups, beans, eggs, soymilk, bread and some fruits.

i've actaully been overweight to some extent for over 12 years, so i have pretty much always been trying to lose weight since i was in the 6th grade. but this has really been pretty easy! i think the difference is that i'm not trying to burn off the thousands of calories of fat. it's that my body is letting go of the fat on it's own because it not nedding it to store the toxins that can form from cooked foods. also, because my digestion is easier (not making my own enzymes, food not putrifying as much...) i can use more energy to cleanse the body and get old wastes out.

the normal weightloss schedule that i've always heard it to aim for a 1 pound loss each week. so i'd have expected to drop these 8 pounds in 2 months, not two weeks.
i can see why some people have said they loss too much weight, or lost it so fast that it was scary to them (thus causing them to eat more cooked foods to stabilize their weight.)

but so far, i am thrilled. i eat as often as i please, i get on the scale because it makes me happy to see my progress. that always used to discourage me. i'd work out a lot and never see good results. i'd gain some muscle, but i never loss my extra flab. i'd get fed up because all my work seemed to have no effect.

and now, i feel like it's easier to move around, and when i look down i think i look better in my clothes. i'm definately excited for what's to come. i may have started a bit too late for bikini season, but i'd love to feel confident about my body all the time. :D


WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment