Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Don't Blame the Bran

well, i found out it wasn't the rice bran clogging our sink. after waiting a week for the maintenance guy to come, i tackled the problem myself and looked up online how to disconnect the stopper so i'd have access to the drain. after a little poking, i pulled out a nasty plug of hair and who knows what else, but it definitely wasn't a sink trap stuffed with rice bran.

but my face has been just as painful and spotty as ever, so i have decided to go chemical warfare on it and got some facewash and anti-pimple cream. so i'll try to be regimented with that for a while to see if i can get improved skin. hopefully i look less spotty in time for thanksgiving and my birthday(one month away!)

yesterday we visited a pumpkin patch!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think it might be the season... I'm having skin issues crop up suddenly and it wasn't all that pleasant. Fantastic work on the drain! Here's to our generation giving up on waiting for help with household repairs! Why yes, I know it's a rather specific toast.

    ReplyDelete