Sunday, March 11, 2012

score! a new market.

i checked out a brand new farmers market on it's first day. I like it much better than the other one that i've pretty much given up on. that one was out of my way, i had to way an hour for it to start and then get in line behind 30 people to buy a cucumber. and dont even try to walk around there without getting clousterphobia.
but this new market is on the last day of my workweek, starts right when i get off work, is on my way home. it's the perfect way to start my weekend. I was surpised it was actually larger, with more stalls and more space to walk around. it was crowded but comfortable. there was craft booths, not just food. and hot food booths that were actaully affordable. the only downside was that all the produce at the 6 or so farm booths was basically the same stuff. im not sure how much of it is really grown here. i think they get it from a distributor. but oh well.
over all it's an improvement and i will definitely be going back.
i got a papaya, garlic heads, and a huge green lettuce head.

No comments:

Post a Comment